Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fried Chicken and Rice for the Day

Day 15: Ayam Tulang Lunak Hayam Wuruk

As I told you all before, I'm having a dhiarea soo I must be careful in picking my meal for a while. Therefore, on my home from the shop, I was searching for a safe place to eat. I thought of McD for a moment but when I got to it, I changed my mind cuz I know that if I went there I'd be tempted to have coke float XD

So there I was, in my car thinking when I saw the place, Ayam Tulang Lunak Hayam Wuruk. Fried chicken would be nice, I thought so I stopped my car and went inside. The place is like totally better than the one near Sarinah Thamrin. It was quite cozy actually. I didn't get the chance to eat on the second floor but those sparkling lights seem great.

As for the menu, this piccie represents my dinner tonight. I couldn't help grabbing the sambal though XD

2 comments:

-rAy- said...

jadi laper :p

-fairyfloss- said...

makan lah :)

Post a Comment