Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Princess and The Frog


Was watching the Princess and the Frog this afternoon and I kinda feel nostalgic. One thing about this film, it reminds of the 2 D films in which I kinda missed. Anyways, here are some things I like bout it.

First things first, the title said it all! Frog Prince! One of my all time fave fairy tales. It has some twists which differentiate it with the classic one but hey, it aint bad at all.

Second, the theme is sooo Disney!!! The story about love can save the day and if you wanna try nothing is impossible is definitely there in the movie. It also got the happy ending kinda thing.

Third, I fell in love with the scores! The setting is somewhere in Louisiana so BLUES all the way! Totally enchanting and mesmerizing!!!

So finally, though there's nothing really special in this film, I sure gonna add this one as my fave Disney movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment