Monday, January 11, 2010

once upon a chocolate bar

Chocolate bar is like one of the many things connecting me and my bf. We love eating chocs together* in the mid of the night (no wonder in just about 365 days of our relationship I become a lot plumper ^^; ).

Neways, as for this one, it was a leftover from two days ago. I couldn’t finish it the other night so I decided to just do it now.. In before, taking a picture of it first lol

*) The term together doesn’t really mean together as in there’s no distances between us since we live miles apart separated by so many mountains and rivers and roads and houses and lots of other stuffs XD

2 comments:

-rAy- said...

waw, jadi pengen makan coklat dan nonton film coklat. trus pengen jadi coklat

-fairyfloss- said...

pengen jadi coklat??? kmu udah coklat gitu bebih >.<

Post a Comment